Our yachts are designed with what industry experts have called “a lot of common sense”. Living areas are created that replicate how people live in their homes. They abound with small touches that make time on the water as pleasurable as possible:
- All living areas are as open and airy as possible.. no smoky gentlemen’s club atmosphere here.
- Galleys are as convenient to the chef and their crew as possible… always up, never down.
- Our boats (with the exception of the 45’) provide a fully finished day head next to the cockpit and salon… no more long trips down to the lower accommodations.
- The lower helm has 360 degree visibility.
- Rather than dedicate a third stateroom to occasional guests, a combination office/ suite is offered to provide greater day to day space utilization.
- Storage is abundant throughout our vessels. For instance on the 61’ pilothouse there are 94 separate storage compartments plus a huge lazarette and large storage hold on the bow.
- Since Altima is a semi custom builder, we can usually accommodate whatever variations on our standard layouts that you desire.